Arisa Health Recovery, located in Searcy, Arkansas is an inpatient substance use treatment center managed by Arisa Health and provides:
- 60-bed residential substance use treatment center
- 21 – 30 day program
- A structured environment promoting recovery and stability
- Services planned to meet individual needs
- Group and individual activities
- Knowledge, resource and skills to manage substance use
- A safe and secure environment
- A positive, professional staff
Mills serves both adult males and females 18 and up and in need of more intense substance use treatment to attain sobriety.
Call 1.800.592.9503 or go to our Arisa Health clinic in the town you reside in and tell them that you would like to be assessed for admission.
Clinic locations can be found at the bottom of the page or by clicking here
People who want you to succeed and return home with the new resource you will need for a stable happier life.
Staff members are certified alcohol and drug counselors, counselors in training and professional mental health therapists.