We care about you no matter:
- What your race or religion is.
- If you are a boy or girl.
- Where you were born.
- What you can or cannot do.
- What you look like.
- Whether your family has a little money or a lot of money.
- To tell you the truth.
- To answer your questions.
- To listen to you and your family.
You may talk about:
- When you feel afraid.
- When you feel angry.
- When you feel sad.
- When you feel happy.
- However you feel.
We won’t tell other people what you say unless:
- You are in danger.
- Someone else is in danger.
- We tell you first.
We will always try to explain things in a way you can understand.
So we can help you, please tell us:
- How you feel.
- What you and your family do at home that helps you feel better.
- What is happening at your home.
- What you like and don’t like about us.
So we can all be safe, please try to:
- Follow our rules.
- Keep yourself and others safe.
- Never hurt yourself or other people, or even say you are going to.
- Stay with a grown-up all the time.
- Take good care of this place and the things in it.
A copy of your rights can be found here.